Thursday, 14 August 2014
More about Aspergers
When I arrived at the pub it took me a while to settle down, so I sat outside for a bit. The pub was crowded. Although I knew most of the people, I felt as if I were an outsider. It was at this point that one friend from London came out, and we started talking. I hadn't realised they would still be there. It was the chat that put me at my ease, and we walked in together. I find it difficult being in a crowded room. When I play it's much easier, because I have my back to people and can concentrate on what I am doing. In the quiz situation I feel very self-conscious, and that's a bit uncomfortable for me. I'm glad I went though. I'm hoping that each time I go, it will become less difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment