Monday, 6 October 2014

Aspergers and sexuality

I have Asperger's and haven't had a relationship in years. One guy broke up with me precisely because of my unusual behavior and mannerisms. I have a very difficult time with social interaction and "small talk", as well as all the give and take that is part of a normal conversation.
On the positive side, if I become interested in something, I absorb every detail and analyze without emotion. Of course, the interest can become almost an obsession or fetish. I actually treat guys very well because I listen to them intently but the social interaction difficulties are usually what ends it. Also, my emotional needs are extremely limited. I want a guy for companionship and because of who he is, but not necessarily what he "does" for me emotionally.


I found this person's statement online. I could have written it about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment